Helping preschoolers arrive ready to learn.
Under the guidance of the Early Childhood Impact Council (ECIC) our coalition works to ensure kindergarten readiness from birth onwards with the assistance of a warm, engaged, caring family member or person in each child's life. Your support helps us to include families, educators, health and service providers, businesses, faith-based organizations, legislators and cultural institutions in ensuring all of our children arrive at school prepared to succeed.
- Trauma-Informed Awareness Training.
- Family Engagement Opportunities Resources & Support
- Accessible Birth to Third Grade Programs/Services
- Family/Caregiver & Provider Training
- Continued Outreach & Support Recruitment
Current Initiatives Include:
52 Berkshire Book Houses
Over 12,000 children, aged birth to nine years, have access to books 24 hours a day.
Trauma Informed Training Programs
Support for community members, educators, and families to promote resilience in young children.
See our calendar for opportunities for fun and to connect with resources.