Team building at its very best.
Organizations that give together, benefit together. Join the 140 local companies (and 4,000+ individual employee donors) who help raise around 65% of our campaign total annually. Gifts come in many forms – contributions, matching gifts, or in-kind products and services – and all help ensure the delivery of programs and services that meet the most critical needs in the Berkshires.
Berkshire United Way can create a customized web page for any workplace campaign. Employees can submit their information and type of contribution through a simple form on this page.
If you are not part of a workplace campaign but would like to contribute, you can download and complete our fillable Pledge Form and email to email@example.com.
Checks can be mailed or dropped off with the form, cash should be dropped off with the form, and credit cards payments can be made through our donate page.
Pinnacle status is given to companies/organizations that go above and beyond during our campaign. They show commitment through employee participation, corporate support, and workplace special events. Contact us for details on becoming a Pinnacle Company.
2021-2022 Pinnacle Companies
- Adelson & Company PC
- Berkshire County Kids' Place
- Berkshire Medical Center
- Berkshire Sterile Manufacturing
- Berkshire United Way
- Cain Hibbard & Myers, PC
- Fairview Hospital
- General Dynamics Mission Systems
- Greylock Federal Credit Union
- Guardian Life Insurance Company of America
- Hill Engineers, Architects, Planners, Inc.
- Hillcrest Educational Centers
- Interprint, Inc.
- J.H. Maxymillian, Inc.
- Lee Bank
- MacFarlane Office Products, Inc.
- New England Newspapers, Inc.
- Onyx Specialty Papers, Inc.
- Pittsfield Cooperative Bank
- Ray Murray Inc.
- The Brien Center
- The Johnson Dealerships
- Unistress Corp/Petricca Industries
- Wheeler & Taylor Insurance Agency
Contact Brenda Petell at 413.442.6948 x15 or firstname.lastname@example.org for ideas on the best way your company/organization can pitch in.