Team building at its very best.
Organizations that give together, benefit together. Join the over 175 local companies (and over 6,000 individual employee donors) here in the Berkshires who already raise over 65% of our campaign-totals annually. Gifts can take many forms—contributions, matching gifts, in-kind products and services—and all help ensure the delivery of programs and services that meet the most critical needs in the Berkshires.
Contact Duffy Judge, Development Manager at (413) 442-6948 x12 for ideas on the best way for your organization to pitch in.
E-Pledge method of employee participation delivers real time reporting and simplicity. Signup with Duffy Judge, Development Manager at (413) 442-6948 x12.
Pinnacle status goes to unique companies that go above and beyond during our campaign. These companies meet several criteria to organize their own internal events to generate employee participation. Contact Duffy Judge, Development Manager at (413) 442-6948 x12 for details on becoming a Pinnacle Company this year.
2017-2018 Pinnacle status:
- Berkshire Bank
- Berkshire County Kids’ Place and Violence Prevention Center
- Berkshire Health Systems/Berkshire Medical Center
- Berkshire United Way
- Cain, Hibbard & Myers, PC
- Crane Currency
- Fairview Hospital
- General Dynamics
- Greylock Federal Credit Union
- Guardian Life Insurance Company of America
- Hill Engineers, Architects, Planners, Inc.
- Hillcrest Educational Centers
- Interprint, Inc.
- Lee Bank
- Petricca Industries, Inc.
- Pittsfield Cooperative Bank
- Target 2121
- The Johnson Dealerships