Team building at its very best.
Organizations that give together, benefit together. Join the o140 local companies (and around 4,000 individual employee donors) here in the Berkshires who already raise over 65% of our campaign totals annually. Gifts can take many forms – contributions, matching gifts, in-kind products and services – and all help ensure the delivery of programs and services that meet the most critical needs in the Berkshires.
Contact Duffy Judge, Development Manager, at 413.442.6948 x12 for ideas on the best way for your organization to pitch in.
The E-Pledge method of employee participation delivers real-time reporting and simplicity. Sign up with Duffy.
Campaign Pledge Form
Pinnacle status goes to unique companies that go above and beyond during our campaign. These companies meet several criteria to organize their own internal events to generate employee participation. Contact Duffy for details on becoming a Pinnacle Company.
2018-2019 Pinnacle status:
- Berkshire County Kids’ Place and Violence Prevention Center
- Berkshire Health Systems/Berkshire Medical Center
- Berkshire United Way
- Cain, Hibbard & Myers, PC
- Fairview Hospital
- General Dynamics
- Greylock Federal Credit Union
- Guardian Life Insurance Company of America
- Hill Engineers, Architects, Planners, Inc.
- Hillcrest Educational Centers
- Interprint, Inc.
- Lee Bank
- LV Toole Insurance
- Onyx Specialty Papers
- Pittsfield Cooperative Bank
- Ray Murray Inc.
- The Johnson Dealerships