Literacy and learning start at birth.
Learning begins before birth and never stops. And according to science and research, early childhood education can fundamentally improve the lives of children facing adversity. Learn more in this short video.The actions you take early on to build a healthy family environment will make a difference that lasts a lifetime.
Vocabulary & Reading Matter
Help pre-school children learn to talk about and handle their feelings while building language skills that will ensure their success in school.
- Pittsfield Promise
- The Word Project
- Berkshire Book Houses
- Born Learning Trails
- Chapter One...Our Towns. Our Kids. Our Future.
Understand How Children Grow & Learn
Educational success begins at home, learn how you can help your child get ahead. keep up and thrive.
- Zero to Three
- Reading Rockets
- Boston Basics
- Brain Building in Progress
- How to Limit Kids' Tech Use
Don't Go It Alone
Seek out healthy friendships and supportive relationships with other parents.
- South Berkshire Kids - Lee, MA
- Community Family Engagement - Pittsfield, MA
- Community Health Programs (CHP) - Great Barrington, MA
- Central Berkshire Regional School District - Dalton, MA
Find the Help You Need
Our community does care, and your child’s future depends on a healthier childhood for success.
Connect with Local Programs
Contact Karen Vogel, Director of Community Impact, at 413-442-6948 x20 or email@example.com for more information.