Who We Are
AARP enriches the lives of people 50 years old and over. We'll be right by your side, advocating for you, providing health and financial tools, volunteer opportunities, and a host of other discounts and benefits.
What We Do
AARP is a strong advocate for Massachusetts families on key issues, including improving health care access, quality, and affordability; long term services and supports; and economic security.
Working with a network of volunteers, help build AARP presence in Massachusetts by planning events and engagements, collaborating with community partners, and educating members and non-members on health and financial security to help people live their best lives. Monthly virtual meeting occurs on the 3rd Friday of each month.
Our next meeting is Friday, November 19, 2021, from 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Join Zoom meeting here. Meeting ID: 996 5865 2203, Passcode: 011594, Telephone: (929) 205-6099.
- Become an E-Activist at mobilize.us/aarpma
- Join us ion AARP Advocacy Action Day! (Usually in November)
- Join our First Friday Advocacy Calls on the first Friday of each month.
- Attend our next speaker virtual training.
- Join one of our bi-weekly meetings.