Update to latest version of Zoom
Recommended web browser: Google Chrome
How to ask a question or get help during the live session
- Submit your questions via the chat in the main room. You can also ask questions to the nonprofits in the breakout rooms via chat.
- If you are in a breakout room and have a general or tech question, you can raise your hand using the reaction button on the bottom of your screen. The host can pop in and help you out. If they don't get to you, you can leave the breakout room to ask your question in the main room and then return to the breakout room by clicking on the breakout rooms icon and clicking "join" for that nonprrofit.
Self-selecting breakout rooms
- How to enter and leave
- Click Breakout Rooms in your meeting controls [see icon highlighted in image]. This will display the list of open breakout rooms created by the host.
- Click Join next to the breakout room you wish to join.
- Repeat as necessary to join other breakout rooms or click Leave Room in the bottom right hand corner of your Zoom window to return to the main session. To leave the entire event, select Leave Meeting.