Pinnacle Group - Campaign 2017-2018
Pinnacle status is unique to companies that meet at least six of eight criteria, such as campaign goals for increased dollars raised and employee participation, at least one donor at the leadership level, a corporate contribution, an active campaign that included presentations to company employees by Berkshire United Way staff or volunteers, and special events that generated interest and engagement within their companies.
See the Pinnacle status criteria information here. For the 2017-2018 campaign, the following companies went above and beyond and achieved Pinnacle status.
- Berkshire Bank
- Berkshire County Kids’ Place and Violence Prevention Center
- Berkshire Health Systems/Berkshire Medical Center
- Berkshire United Way
- Cain, Hibbard & Myers, PC
- Crane Currency
- Fairview Hospital
- General Dynamics
- Greylock Federal Credit Union
- Guardian Life Insurance Company of America
- Hill Engineers, Architects, Planners, Inc.
- Hillcrest Educational Centers
- Interprint, Inc.
- Lee Bank
- Petricca Industries, Inc.
- Pittsfield Cooperative Bank
- Target 2121
- The Johnson Dealerships