The DFA provides direct, primary staff supports to the Finance, Audit, Human Resources, and Investment Committees and also provides indirect, secondary support to the Executive Committee and the Board of Directors.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or related field from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum five years accounting background with at least three years in supervisory position.
- Detailed working knowledge of general accounting principles and A.I.C.P.A. Standards. Broad knowledge of Human Services systems, including an understanding of social service policies, programs, United Way operations, and knowledge of community political, social, business, and economic factors.
- Familiarity with QuickBooks and donor database functionality.
- Strong analytical, organization, and time management skills.