Use your voice to create real and lasting change!
Advocating for policy change can be big or small. For example, you can urge your government to invest more in schools. You can petition your school committee to adopt a health curriculum that has been proven to make a significant difference in outcomes, or you can mobilize residents to speak out on a critical community issue in person, via phone or online.
Click here to find your legislators, who you can call, write to, or email to have your voice heard in the legislative process!
Join or support our community coalitions:
- Pittsfield Promise early literacy campaign
- Chapter One...our towns. our kids. our future.
- Early Childhood Impact Council (ECIC)
- Positive Youth Development Impact Council (PYDIC)
- Berkshire Youth Development Project (BYDP)
- Economic Prosperity Impact Council (EPIC)
Watch "The Case for Early Education" - a recording of our Early Education Advocacy Day on November 4, 2016.